What is a Strategic Project?
• Being Strategic is about finding ways to create value for the people you serve in a way that is sustainable to your business. If you're not doing that, you're not being strategic!
• A Project is a unique activity with a specific purpose that has a start, a middle, and an end.
• A Strategic Project creates value for the people you serve in a way that is sustainable to your business.
Why do Strategic Projects often fail?
• The importance and urgency of 'Business as Usual' gets in the way.
• People find change uncomfortable - even if they know there are benefits.
"I've decided to improve my fitness but I'm not going to exercise today because I'll be stiff tomorrow, and I'm very busy at the moment."
What is the result?
• Your strategic project does not start at all; or
• Your strategic project starts but progresses slowly at best.
• You have strategic inaction; and
• You will erode your value.
What will we do together with you?
• You'll see your Strategy In Action
• Make decisions. Take action. Add value.
Your value is the sum of the decisions you make and the actions you take